Dedicated for the admiration of the sexiest sport for women to play - High Diving. Grace and Boldness, literally a knockout combination.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

13th FINA World Championships (4) - 3m Diving

Here is another set of pike dives from the recent FINA World Championships.

A week ago I linked my very old website (from Angelfire) called "Women Diving Photos". If you followed the link to my blog, I hope you find what you were looking for from the beginning - Sexy Diving Photos of female divers.

Sayaka Shibusawa (Japan)

Kelci Bryant (United States)

Kelci Bryant (United States)

Laura Sanchez (Mexico)

Wu Minxia (China)

Sayaka Shibusawa (Japan)
Check out her muscular biceps, HOT!

Wu Minxia (China)
I just like this angle, don't you?

Emilie Heymans (Canada)

Wu Minxia (China)

He Zi (China)

Wu Minxia (China)

Christina Loukas (United States)

Jennifer Abel (Canada)

Tania Cagnotto (Italy)


2 comments:

  1. mouth watering sexy attractive thick juicy thighs beautiful hot looking shapely feet and legs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelci Bryant is hot and sexy

    She's got nice legs

    I could give her great sex

    ReplyDelete